XAT 2016 – Xavier Association of Management Institutes (XAT):
XAT Examination is conducted and organized by the Xavier Association of Management Institutes – XAMI and they are the examiner of this test which is conducted among all interested candidates of all over India. Since this is an important entrance test conducted to all students, they are given admission for Post Graduate programs. Candidates are able to undertake PG degree admissions in approved educational institutions in India. 100 educational institutions supports XAT 2016 Examination and so eligible students are given high priority. Other than XAT, there are several examinations such as XIMB, LIBA and SPJIMR considered as major tests and receiving importance. Hence this is quite tough examination, candidates must work hard in order to secure good marks.
Official Website of XAT Examination:
XAT Examination is an important test. If anyone wishes to avail notifications, they can use official website for all aspects of receiving important notifications and they can avail these valuable information through official websites during the respective month.
XAT 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
- Under Graduate degree completion is the minimum qualification and candidates should not forget to complete 3 years of minimum qualification in their Under Graduate degree and they should also come up with equivalent degree qualification in terms of attending XAT test
- Candidates those who are undertaking their final year examination will be considered as eligible to attend this test
- Candidates will be examined by means of dividing this test into 4 major sections namely Decision Making, Quantitative Ability, Verbal & Logical Ability and Data Interpretation and Essay & General Awareness
- Based on Decision Making, 25 questions will be asked
- 30 questions will be asked based on Verbal & Logical Ability
- Based on the subject Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation, 36 questions will be asked
- Total exam duration will be 140 minutes
- Candidates will be examined for 40 minutes and questions are asked based on Essay & General Awareness is 40 minutes
- Negative mark of ¼ will be deducted from actual marks
XAT 2016 Application Form Fees:
- General categories including OBC categories will have to pay Rs. 950 in terms of availing application forms
- Candidates those who come from SC or ST will have to pay Rs. 650 in terms of availing application forms
How to submit application forms?
- It is quite easy to obtain application forms via online
XAT 2016 Notifications & Important Dates
XAT 2016 Hall ticket: pending
XAT 2016 Application Form & online Application Form : pending
XAT 2016 Exam date: pending
Late date for submission of XAT 2016 form: pending