UPSC CDS 2017 Application Form & Eligibility
UPSC CDS 2017
UPSC CDS 2017 examination is the large scaled examination conducted yearly once and CDS Exam is conducted in the name of Combined Defense Service Examination. This is one of the most famous and popular among aspirers. For collecting notifications and further updates, candidates have to visit the official website. Candidates are able to meet successful career ahead in related fields and always UPSC CDS examination is considered as the important test and candidates are able to undertake the test double the times at maximum.
When UUPSC CDS 2017 examination is conducted?
UPSC CDS examination is scheduled during months of February and November respectively. First attempt examination is scheduled during February and second attempt exam is scheduled during the month of November month.
Official website URL:
- upscaling.nic.in is the official website link and we have to refer the same site address for collecting most desired details which we are wanted.
- Notifications are available in the same site address
- Online is the most convenient facility which we can use in order to apply for the test
- Eligible candidates can use to undertake the UPSC CDS examination
UPSC CDS examination is conducted on the type of CDS.
UPSC CDS 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be qualified UG degree graduates and anyone has to complete and come up with their qualifying education only from approved and affiliated educational institutions or colleges and other universities
- Final year aspirers can also attend the CDS exam
- Candidates those who have completed 18 years completely should not exceed upper age of 24 years in terms of undertaking UPSC CDS examination
- According to the government rules and regulations, age relaxation is prescribed
- Rs. 200 is charged as the examination fee to all general category candidates including OBC categories
- Female category candidates are also allowed to undertake the examination
- Scheduled categories including SC or ST or PH will be charged the fee amount
- Candidates will be able to do their fee amount via SBI bank branch
- With this fee settlement, candidates can able to do this via online or this is also possible via SBI Visa or Master Card or Debit Card
Official website address:
- Official website link is upscaling.nic.in
How to use the official website?
- We have to click on the site link for collecting exam details and time table information
- Using email ID and password, candidates can log in and hence registration process is completed successfully
UPSC CDS 2017 Notifications & Important Dates
|UPSC CDS 2017 Hall ticket||Will update|
|UPSC CDS 2017 Admission Notifications & Prospectus||Will update|
|UPSC CDS 2017 Application Form & online Application Form||Will update|
|UPSC CDS 2017 Exam date||Will update|
|UPSC CDS 2017 Results||Will update|
|Late date for submission of UPSC CDS 2017 form||Will update|