UPSC 2017 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC):
UPSC 2017 – UPSC can be expanded as Union Public Service Commission and this is one of the highly competitive examinations which are conducted lawfully. This examination is conducted with the major motto of recruiting and admitting candidates in various designations based on civil and defense services. Various opportunities are given to candidates by the government body of Indian Civil Service. Various services are prescribed as prestigious opportunities to interested candidates and they are given in different forms likely IAS – Indian Administrative Services, IPS – Indian Police Services and IFS – Indian Forest Services.
Who is eligible?
- Candidates have to be Indian domiciled candidates to undertake UPSC Examination
- Various opportunities are available to selected candidates and accordingly they are getting posts of IPS and IAS under the UPSC 2017 Examination
- Good marks scorers will be getting best opportunities
- Minimum age limitation: Interested candidates should complete 21 years of age which is the minimum age
- Upper age limitation: Aspirers should not exceed 32 years and above for attaining eligibility
- Special categories of candidates are getting relaxation of 5 years and this special relaxation is specified to candidates those who come from SC and ST categories. Physically Challenged candidates can avail same amounts of relaxation.
- OBC division candidates can enjoy age relaxation of 3 years
How many times candidates can attend the examination?
- Only eligible aspirers can undertake UPSC Examination and they are allowed to attend the examination for maximum 6 numbers of times
- OBC division candidates are allowed to attend the UPSC Examination for 9 maximum numbers of times
- SC and ST categories of candidates are not having any restriction in undertaking admission test
UPSC Civil Service Examination and its two major stages:
Aspirers will be examined in two major stages and they will have to attend the UPSC Examination in two major divisions such as Main Exam and Preliminary Exam. Interested candidates should attend both of these examinations.
UPSC Main Examination is conducted in form of written test and candidates have to attend the main exam into two major papers.
- Preliminary examinations are considered as compulsory examinations
- All are objective modeled questions asked in UPSC Examination
- Totally 200 questions are asked in UPSC Examination
- Multiple options are given to each question, out of which candidates have to choose the right one
- UPSC Examination is prescribed for the course duration of 2 hours
UPSC 2017 Notifications & Important Dates
|UPSC 2017 Hall ticket||Will update|
|UPSC 2017 Admission Notifications & Prospectus||Will update|
|UPSC 2017 Application Form & online Application Form||Will update|
|UPSC 2017 Exam date||Will update|
|UPSC 2017 Results||Will update|
|Late date for submission of UPSC 2017 form||Will update|