TNAU 2017 – Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU):
TNAU can be expanded as Tamil Nadu Agricultural University and this is the major educational institution which follows the Exam Pad Examination System of digitalized examination. The examination system is itself very challenging and so only capable candidates will be able to attend this examination easily, since they are able to understand this test easily. Same like paper based test, candidates will have to attend this written test and all under Graduate candidates will be qualified to attend this test.
TNAU 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- Age Limitation:SC and ST candidates are not having any age restriction and so they can able to follow
- Other than these categories, general category candidates have to come up with 21 years of age completion in terms of undertaking this test
- Only Tamilnadu residents are allowed to attend this test and they are considered as eligible to take up this test
- If candidates do not study standards such as 10th, 11th and 12th classes under the state Tamilnadu, they will have to submit certificate for the position of producing their PR Certificate of Tamilnadu
- Higher secondary education completion is also considered as mandatory in terms of undertaking this test
Group consideration of any given below:
Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology are compulsory subjects
- Home Science
- Computer Science
TNAU 2017 Aggregation of Marks:
- Candidates those who come from general categories will have to come up with 55% of marks aggregation in terms of undertaking TNAU test
- Candidates those who come from several categories such as BC and BCM will able to have 5% of marks relaxation so aggregation of marks and at the end they can just come up with 50% of marks aggregation
- 10% of marks relaxation is given only to MBC category candidates. 45% of aggregation in marks is expected.
- SCT and ST category candidates are not checked strictly with minimum marks and they can just come up with pass marks in their qualifying examination
TNAU 2017 Important Notes about Examination:
SC and ST candidates can attend this examination for 3 times and other than these categories, general category candidates will be allowed to attend this test only for 2 numbers of times.
TNAU 2017 Notifications & Important Dates
TNAU 2017 Hall ticket: pending
TNAU 2017 Application Form & online Application Form : pending
TNAU 2017 Exam date: pending
Late date for submission of TNAU 2017 form: pending