RPET 2017 – Rajasthan Pre-Engineering Test (RPET):
RPET 2017 – RPET is the Pre-Engineering Test conducted yearly on June month and this examination is undertaken only to all the eligible candidates under the strict regulations of Board of Technical Education – BTER of Jodhpur. Yearly 73, 000 and above admission forms are invited and candidates are needed to be very careful while filling details in it. Before you undertake an entrance test, you should complete admission forms filling and submission on or before last dates.
Candidates with UG degree programs as valid qualifying education will also be allowed to attend the RPET 2017 or RPETEAP 2017 – Rajasthan Pre Entrance Test. Interested candidates will be examined based on their subject knowledge and questions will be asked based on several subjects likely Architecture, Engineering and Pharmacy.
Counseling Procedure of RPET 2017 Exam:
- Once admission forms are filled with adequate information carefully, form submission gets done on or before last dates
- Admission forms submission is the initial process and then candidates will be qualified for further counseling sessions
- Candidates are needed to be very careful about filling admission forms. Once forms gets filled with details, form submission is done on or before last dates
- Rs. 10, 000 has to be deposited and this has to be done even before the session to be held
- Selection process is done purely based on scores secured in RPET 2017 Exam
- Merit listed candidates will be given plentiful opportunities
RPET 2017 Exam Syllabus Details:
- Questions are asked based on several prescribed subjects likely Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry
- Generally, candidates are advised to choose 12th standard syllabus of the state Rajasthan since questions will be asked only based on the 12th standard subjects
- Only if candidates refer official website addresses, they will be able to collect more mandatory details such as admit cards, examination pattern, question paper models, hall tickets and syllabus
Cost of RPET 2017 Application Form:
- Rs. 1000 is charged as the cost of application in terms of collecting application forms and this same amount will be charged as a nonrefundable amount.
- Rs. 11, 000 is charged to all candidates and this is charged along with admission form fee with deposit amount
- Anyone can make the payment via Demand Draft or using any other form
- Candidates, those who are interested in making the fee payment have to do in favor of Coordinator RPET and the amount must be payable at Jodhpur branch.
RPET 2017 Notifications & Important Dates
|RPET 2017 Hall ticket||Will update|
|RPET 2017 Admission Notifications & Prospectus||Will update|
|RPET 2017 Application Form & online Application Form||Will update|
|RPET 2017 Exam date||Will update|
|RPET 2017 Results||Will update|
|Late date for submission of RPET 2017 form||Will update|