NIT Meghalaya 2017 Application Form & Eligibility
NIT Meghalaya 2017
Under the act of 2007, National Institute of Technology is located in Meghalaya and this educational institution is ranked as one of the 30 NIT educational institutions. NIT Meghalaya was founded under a ministry of HR Development of a government of India.
Available facilities of NIT Meghalaya:
Various facilities are available in NIT Meghalaya campus and aspirers can use these admirable facilities for their convenience.
- Including mess, hostels are available for both girls and boys
- For the purpose of accommodation, guest house facilities are given to aspirers, working people can also use the same facility prescribed by the institution
- Health facilities are given to students and some of the basic facilities are functioning at call
- Wide and spacious auditorium facility is functioning for the meeting purpose
- Staff members can use Indoor stadium
- Reservoir for rain sewage purposes, proper drainage systems, Power sub-station and , perfect Roads are spotted in serene landscaping.
NIT Meghalaya 2017 Application Format:
Aspirers have to refer the web link for collecting most required details and steps are given about the website usage.
- Refer website links for collecting exam details, time table, and exam pattern
- Results information will be generated and which is stored in links so that we can refer from direct links
- The admission process is based on eligibility checking.
- Candidates are checked thoroughly so that eligible candidates are filtered
- Only few can get course admission in desired courses
- If you adhere to submit photocopies of all your original documents, you must get attestation from government gazetted officers which are the best way of admission forms submission
- Always you are governed to pay your admission forms fee on time and you should need to make it before last dates.
- Candidates have to draw fee amount in favor of examiner which has to be drawn in Demand Draft and address must be mentioned in the DD.
AIEEE Main Exam is prioritized well and candidates are needed to give consequence to the AIEEE Main exam. Only importance is given to JEE and AIEEE Main exam scores and these regulations are given by the CBSE – Central Board of Secondary Education. CBSE is the merely concerned about giving seats to eligible candidates and then they are considered as eligible even for the seat reservation. Central Seat Allocation Board – CSAB will be doing seat reservation and they allocate seats under the special quota.
NIT Meghalaya 2017 Notifications & Important Dates
|NIT Meghalaya 2017 Hall ticket||Will update|
|NIT Meghalaya 2017 Admission Notifications & Prospectus||Will update|
|NIT Meghalaya 2017 Application Form & online Application Form||Will update|
|NIT Meghalaya 2017 Exam date||Will update|
|NIT Meghalaya 2017 Results||Will update|
|Late date for submission of NIT Meghalaya 2017 form||Will update|