NIMHANS 2017 – National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS):
NIMHANS 2017 – NIMHANS is the most common entrance exam and this is conducted as an important entry level test which is authorized by National Institute of Mental Healthy and Neuro Sciences. This is an important educational institution which is renowned by Psychiatry and Neuroscience Institute. For immediate admission, candidates will be needed to enter their details in terms of getting admission in desired PG degree courses. NIMHANS is the valid entrance examination during March month every year.
How to avail application forms?
- Using online and offline modes, candidates can collect admission forms
- Admission forms are obtainable along with prospectus
- Candidates can collect admission forms along with related details
- Candidates have to read information very carefully and personal details have to be filled in mostly
- Candidates should refer site links and exam notifications and question paper patterns are also available in the same links
- Both admit cards and hall tickets are obtainable from the same site link
How to collect results?
- By giving personal details in admission forms, candidates are able to generate results information during specific dates
- Generated results can be printed out and taken for future reference
- From links, prospectus and admission forms are available. We can download the same by clicking or double clicking on the same.
- Candidates can choose from available examination centers or candidates can use to collect it directly
- Concession is available only to special division candidates and age relaxation is also applicable only to special categories of candidates
- Candidates can refer the brochure for collecting course details that they wanted.
- Totally 8 seats are reserved for PhD courses
- 2 seats for external fellowship Ph.D courses
- ICMR fellowship courses:5 seats, Super specialty courses:20 seats, MD candidates:22 seats, DPM course:9 seats, fellowship in Psychological Support Disaster Management & Fellowship in Psychiatric Rehabilitation: 10 seats
Clinical Psychology: 21 seats, Psychiatric Social Work: 21 seats, Neurophysiology: 2 seats, Biophysics: 3 seats, Neurosciences: 4 seats and Masters in Public Health: 5 seats
M.Sc in Psychiatric Nursing: 9 seats
Courses in NIMHANS:
Aspirers can get course admission based on various degree programmes and they are DM degree programmes, CH and MD degree programmes, M.Phil degree programmes, B.Sc degree programmes, fellowship specialized programmes and Diploma degree programmes. For getting course admission in selected programmes, candidates have to attend the NIMHANS 2017 admission test and hence they will be getting course admission based on their choice.
NIMHANS 2017 Notifications & Important Dates
|NIMHANS 2017 Hall ticket||Will update|
|NIMHANS 2017 Admission Notifications & Prospectus||Will update|
|NIMHANS 2017 Application Form & online Application Form||Will update|
|NIMHANS 2017 Exam date||Will update|
|NIMHANS 2017 Results||Will update|
|Late date for submission of NIMHANS 2017 form||Will update|