NIFT 2017 – National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT):
NIFT examination is conducted for fashion technology aspires and anyone can get seats or places in NIFT Educational institution to adopt new trends and sometimes modern courses. Desiring candidates will be able to persuade course admission in several professional courses such as Engineering and MBBS. Only with little knowledge regarding trends and techniques, candidates will be able to undertake the admission test of NIFT. To lead proper and sophisticated lifestyle, candidates have to choose this entry level examination. Special training is given to aspirers in this specific field of Fashion Technology, sometimes students can even fly overseas for availing special course admission. Youngsters can become specialized in this specific field and they can attain the better position in Fashion technology field. Both UG and PG courses are available in Fashion Technology field. To get admission in Fashion Technology related courses, candidates have to choose to write this examination.
NIFT 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Interested candidates have to complete minimum 17 years, accordingly they are getting selected and admission is done in any of UG degree programmes available based on similar disciplines. Candidates will be spotted for selection only after checking their eligibility. Selected candidates will be qualified for Post Graduate course admission with qualifications.
NIFT 2017 Selection system:
- Eligible candidates can get course admission in IIFT and selected students are getting admission in both Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses from this educational institution
- Talented candidates are getting scope and so this exam is considered as the important test
- Students are expected to identify the importance of IIFT test for which hard works are considered as necessary. Candidates are expected to give their complete importance to get the best score only then they are getting selected otherwise admission forms of such candidates will be subject to rejection.
NIFT 2017 Exam system:
- IIFT exam is divided into two major sections and accordingly candidates will be examined. Both written and online examination is conducted to interested candidates
- Selected candidates based on scores secured in the written exam will be evaluated based on their performance in written test and then they will be called for further any rounds
- Call letters will be sent to candidates those who are selected. For example, candidates those who are interested in getting course admission in Post Graduate Diploma courses of 3 years course duration have to complete their UG Diploma courses of course duration 3 years
NIFT 2017 Notifications & Important Dates
|NIFT 2017 Hall ticket||Will update|
|NIFT 2017 Admission Notifications & Prospectus||Will update|
|NIFT 2017 Application Form & online Application Form||Will update|
|NIFT 2017 Exam date||Will update|
|NIFT 2017 Results||Will update|
|Late date for submission of NIFT 2017 form||Will update|