NEET 2016 National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Single Entrance Exam for MBBS Admission:
NEET is an entrance test conducted every year and it is authorized by the Medical Council of India and this is highly approved examination by Central Government. NEET Exam is approved by all eligible candidates in order to furnish quality medical education to all aspirants. Dental courses are granted by the Dental Council of India to all eligible candidates. Along with National Eligibility, an Entrance Test is conducted to avail major courses such as BDS and MBBS. Both of courses are major courses authorized by the Central Board of Secondary Education. Only limited seats are available and CBSE takes this responsibility.
NEET is the major examination and by this way, all eligible students are able to satisfy their dreams as becoming doctors. In order to get admission, Candidates are needed to write examinations of many but NIPER is the only exam used to make all eligible candidates become doctors of eligible. MCI authorizes and controls all activities regarding NEET Exam which is accepted by the people of all over India. Students have to match eligibility criteria and they should secure high score in this exam which is useful, as it is a fully recognized exam considered by most of the Indian Students.
NEET Eligibility Criteria:
- NEET Exam is not divided which is a single test with multiple examinations so that candidates are able to save lots of money, time and efforts
- NEET is the toughest entrance test and candidates with high scores can take up desired medical courses
- With great attention and unique concentration, candidates are able to take up test and questions are fully covered with the syllabus of medical field
- NEET is the major and tough examination applicable to all people all over India
NEET Application Form:
- There are multiple ways available to obtain application forms. Generally candidates feel comfortable in availing application forms online, as if they don’t need to go directly to avail application forms offline but in case of NEET exam, application forms are available in two possibilities.
- To avail application forms directly, anyone has to visit official website of MCI and it is possible for us to send a request through post by sending the payment in a form of Demand Draft and the amount has to be drawn in favor of MCI.
- The whole process has to be done before due date. Application forms must be filled on or before last date. NEET examination is conducted during months of January and February.
NEET 2016 Notifications & Important Dates
- NEET 2016 Hall ticket: cbseneet.nic.in
- NEET 2016 Application Form & online Application Form : pending
- NEET 2016 Exam date: pending
- Late date for submission of NEET 2016 form: pending