NATA 2017 – National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA):
NATA 2017 Examination is conducted to everyone in terms of allowing them to check their knowledge based on architectural ability. Students are examined based on several studies such as critical thinking, drawing skills, observation skills, proportion and sensitivity.
Who authorizes NATA Examination?
NATA Examination is authorized and conducted by the Central Board of Secondary School. NATA Examination is an approved examination by both private and government schools. This is the best way for everyone to join in Architecture related courses and very good marks secured in this examination will be immensely useful for candidates to get admission in B.Arch courses. NATA Examination has influenced by most of the students and so tough question paper is set. Since there is a high competition found, proper training is given to students and accordingly candidates can attend NATA Examination easily.
NATA 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- Higher secondary education is the qualifying education
- Candidates have to secure 50% of marks as minimum marks
Qualifying education and its pattern:
- Candidates those who have completed higher secondary education or waiting for results will be considered as eligible
- Candidates, those who have completed qualifying education with patterns 12 + 2 or 10 + 2 will be considered as allowed to attend NATA 2017 Examination
- Candidates are suggested English is the compulsory subject and so candidates have to complete the subject by getting better score
NATA 2017 Application Form:
Candidates can collect admission forms using various possibilities and anyone can collect forms either via post office or via post or through online.
- nata is the direct website URL and candidates have to click on this site link in terms of collecting admission forms during specific dates
- Rs. 1000 is charged as the cost of admission form and candidates can download admission forms via online with this fee payment
- It is possible to everyone to send their fee payment either via Net Banking or Bank Challan or Credit Card option
- Candidates can fill admission forms with adequate details and filled admission forms can be submitted on or before second week of March month
From Post office:
- Candidates are able to collect admission forms from all post office branches
- It is possible for everyone to collect admission forms during month of September
- Cost of admission form is Rs. 800
- Aspiring candidates can make the fee payment via DD and DD must be drawn in favor of examiner.
NATA 2017 Notifications & Important Dates
|NATA 2017 Hall ticket||Will update|
|NATA 2017 Admission Notifications & Prospectus||Will update|
|NATA 2017 Application Form & online Application Form||Will update|
|NATA 2017 Exam date||Will update|
|NATA 2017 Results||Will update|
|Late date for submission of NATA 2017 form||Will update|