Kerala SLET 2017 : Kerala State Level Eligibility Test (SLET):
Kerala SLET 2017
Kerala SLET 2017 – Kerala SLET has another name Kerala SET and this is considered as the State Level Eligibility Test conducted to everyone those who are primarily interested in getting teaching jobs including professorships or assistant professorships or lectureships or any other equivalent teaching jobs. Placement is done only in approved colleges, educational institutions, and universities under the state Kerala and candidates are needed to compete with this exam for right and suitable positions and hence they can prepare themselves for suitable and responsible teaching jobs and positions. Candidates those who suit themselves as eligible and prepared well for the examination can attend the test suggested by the board of Kerala SLET. Initiatives must be undertaken by the examiner and around 36 subjects are suggested to the various positions. Several subjects are suggested as mandatory for PG degree which is conducted by the LBS centre for Science & Technology.
The medium of instruction is fit in different languages such as Russian, French and German and question paper is set up only based on these related subjects. Kerala SLET exam is conducted twice in a year. Most of the state residents consider this test for leading progress in their lives and prosperous life ahead. Kerala SLET is presumed as the most complicated exam. Aptitude knowledge and General knowledge of all aspirers will be estimated by giving them proper test based on related studies. Kerala SLET examination is suggested to everyone in different levels likely Part I and Part II. Candidates have to prepare themselves based on subjects with respective specialization. There will be another paper called second paper suggested to all PG graduate qualified candidates.
Who is eligible?
- Aspirers those who have completed PG Graduation will be considered as suitable and hence they are considered as eligible for lecturer or assistant professor or teacher posts in most of the approved private colleges, universities, and other educational institutions.
- Candidates should submit several documents as necessary and they are required while they are needed and with these certificates, candidates are getting admit cards from the concerned board of examiner
- Pass marks secures can attend the test for getting admission based on their valid marks
- Pass marks secures are getting appointed as assistant professors or lecturers only in approved colleges, educational institutions, and universities under Kerala state
Official website address:
- lbskerala.co.in is site link
Using the site link suggested above, candidates are able to collect information that they are wanted.
Kerala SLET 2017 Notifications & Important Dates
|Kerala SLET 2017 Hall ticket||Will update|
|Kerala SLET 2017 Admission Notifications & Prospectus||Will update|
|Kerala SLET 2017 Application Form & online Application Form||Will update|
|Kerala SLET 2017 Exam date||Will update|
|Kerala SLET 2017 Results||Will update|
|Late date for submission of Kerala SLET 2017 form||Will update|