JIPMER 2017 – Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER):
JIPMER is considered as the topmost medical institution in the world and this is abbreviated as Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research. JIPMER Examination is undertaken by the Ministry of Health and Family welfare and this educational institution is familiarly known as the prestigious educational institution for the medicine field. Separate practical training sessions are given to aspirers from JIPMER medical institution which is running a hospital. Medical students are getting bits of help from this institution and they can use it for better understanding.
Related – JIPMER PG 2017
JIPMER 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- 12th standard education or higher secondary education is considered as mandatory
- Candidates those who have secured minimum marks of 50% in their marks especially from general categories will be considered as eligible
- Special category candidates will have to come up with minimum marks of 40% in their marks and several special divisions of SC and ST will be getting relaxation and only 5 years of relaxation is prescribed in marks.
- Final year candidates will be considered as eligible or higher secondary education is also important
- Candidates have to complete 17 years of age
JIPMER 2017 Application Form & Exam Details:
- Aspirers can collect admission forms either via online or offline or post
JIPMER official website link:
jipmer.edu.in is the website link and candidates can use the respective link for downloading admission forms. During April, candidates are viable to download admission forms.
Where can candidates avail admission forms?
- Candidates can download admission forms from all SBI bank branches in India
- Aspirers can collect admission forms via post and for this purpose, they are needed to pay an amount of Rs. 1000 which must be done in favor of examiner via Demand Draft.
- Fee payment has to be done in favor of JIPMER. Demand Draft must be drawn in any nationalized bank branches
When is JIPMER examination scheduled?
- JIPMER examination is scheduled during month of June
- Results are generated in official website addresses where we can collect results, preferences, and notifications regarding JIPMER examination
- JIPMER Examination is functioning in most of the centers in India
- JIPMER Examination is the toughest test and very tough questions are asked based on medical courses in this exam
JIPMER 2017 Exam Pattern:
- Medium of instruction is English
- JIPMER Examination is subdivided into 4 major divisions
- JIPMER Examination question paper is suggested by questions based on several major subjects and they are such as Physics, Chemistry, English, and Biology.
- 120 numbers of questions are asked
JIPMER 2017 Notifications & Important Dates
|JIPMER 2017 Hall ticket||Will update|
|JIPMER 2017 Admission Notifications & Prospectus||Will update|
|JIPMER 2017 Application Form & online Application Form||Will update|
|JIPMER 2017 Exam date||Will update|
|JIPMER 2017 Results||Will update|
|Late date for submission of JIPMER 2017 form||Will update|