JIPMER 2016 – Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER):
JIPMER is one of the top three medical institutions of world and it can be abbreviated as Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research. The Ministry of Health and Family welfare manages and controls activities of JIPMER. This educational institution stands like best and prestigious institution for the field of medicine. JIPMER is the educational institution along with hospital which provided all practical training sessions to all medical students that helps them with better understanding in their studies.
JIPMER Eligibility Criteria:
- Higher secondary education completion is mandatory
- Candidates have to secure 50% of minimum marks and this is applicable to all general category candidates of students
- Reserved category candidates can secure 40% of minimum marks and especially candidates from SC/ST are pertinent to this reserved category. Hence they are able to avail 5 years relaxation in marks.
- Candidates of final year higher secondary education are also eligible to take up JIPMER Examination and they must complete 17 years of age
JIPMER Application Form & Exam Details:
- To avail application forms, candidates can use online or direct website or post
- To download application forms from online, candidates have to visit official website http://jipmer.edu.in. April is the month when candidates are viable to download application forms
- It is possible to all candidates to download application forms from all state bank branches of all over India
- Candidates those who wanted to avail application forms through post should pay an amount of Rs. 1000 in a Demand Draft format and in favor of JIPMER. DD has to be drawn in any nationalized bank
- Examination will be conducted every June month. For results candidates have to visit official websites and there, candidates are also viable to see references and notifications regarding JIPMER examination
- Centers for this examination are maintained all over India. JIPMER examination is very tough to attend and very tough questions will be asked related to medical courses.
JIPMER Exam Pattern:
- English is the medium of instruction
- Examination is divided into 4 major parts. Questions will be asked based on subjects such as English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Totally 120 numbers of questions will be asked and all are multiple choices of objective modeled questions. There will be four options for each question. In each section, 40 questions will be asked.
- Candidates have to study hard and questions will be asked based on 12th standard syllabus. In order to clear examination, candidates need to put their efforts in maximum because negative mark concept is applicable.
JIPMER 2016 Notifications & Important Dates
- JIPMER 2016 Hall ticket: http://jipmer.edu.in
- JIPMER 2016 Application Form & online Application Form : pending
- JIPMER 2016 Exam date: pending
- Late date for submission of JIPMER 2016 form: pending