JEE Main 2017 Examination:
JEE Main 2017 Exam
JEE MAIN 2017 – JEE refers to Joint Entrance Exam which is quite famous and well-organized examination by the concerned examiner as the national level entrance exam. Eligible candidates have to complete the JEE Main Exam and hence, they can avail admission in approved engineering and technological programmes. Selected candidates are given admission in most of the private, government and funded educational institutions. Both NITs and IITs approve the JEE Main Exam and candidates are sent notice necessarily for the second stage of examination. This notice will be sent only after the completion of the first stage.
Candidates can choose the JEE MAIN 2017 Exam for undertaking admission in B.Tech approved programmes and aspirers can choose this admission test for the selected programmes and accordingly they will be placed in any one of the NIT and IIT educational institutions and universities. JEE is the most advanced entrance test which is examined as the second stage JEE Advanced entrance test.
Who can attend the 2nd stage JEE advanced exam?
In order to undertake the second stage JEE advanced examination, candidates must complete their initial stage and attain eligible for the second stage based on their marks secured in the previous stage.
JEE MAIN 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- Aspirers have to complete 10th standard education and they can join along with certificates which they have to bring the age proof
- In order to undertake the examination, general category candidates must be born on or after first October of the year 1991
- Reserved category candidates, especially from SC or ST and PH divisions, must be born on or after the October 1st, 1986, accordingly they are considered as eligible for the JEE Main Exam
- JEE Main Exam aspiring candidates are not prescribed with age limitation
- Aspirers have to score 50% of marks as minimum aggregation and accordingly they can apply for the JEE Main Exam
- Candidates are expected to be qualified before the year of 2014 and hence they are considered as eligible for the JEE Main Exam
- Aspirers must have specific knowledge in all related 5 subjects based on the scheme of study
- Aspirers have to choose at least 3 subjects in terms of undertaking JEE Main Exam
- State Maharashtra and Odisha residents are getting admission easily as per the rules and hence Odisha state residents are selected for further state level examination
JEE MAIN 2017 Application Form
Aspirers have to visit the website link of JEE Apex Board during the initial week of the month of November.
JEE MAIN 2017 Notifications & Important Dates
|JEE MAIN 2017 Hall ticket||Will update|
|JEE MAIN Admission Notifications & Prospectus||Will update|
|JEE MAIN 2017 Application Form & online Application Form||Will update|
|JEE MAIN 2017 Exam date||Will update|
|JEE MAIN 2017 Results||Will update|
|Late date for submission of JEE MAIN 2017 form||Will update|