Jammu and Kashmir SLET 2017: Jammu and Kashmir State Level Eligibility Test (SLET):
Jammu and Kashmir SLET 2017
Jammu and Kashmir SLET 2017 exam are for everyone those who are really interested in getting better scores in the SLET Examination conducted by the Jammu and Kashmir state government concerned examination. Checking and finding capable candidates will be considered as major aim and selected candidates are getting suitable jobs and accordingly they are awarded lectureship in all private and government universities of Jammu and Kashmir. Under the respective state governments of Jammu and Kashmir, 60 subjects are prescribed in this syllabus.
How to follow related information?
- Since strict instructions are prescribed to Jammu and Kashmir SET examination, candidates should follow these details before they undertake exam
- Online is the best mode to apply for the test of Jammu and Kashmir SET
How to apply?
- For collecting exam details about Jammu and Kashmir SET examination, most of the times online facilities are useful
- Even we can use online mode for the purpose of applying for Jammu and Kashmir SET examination
Official website of Jammu and Kashmir SLET:
- Kashmir university.ac.in is the site address
How to generate results?
- For collecting results, we should refer site address of Jammu and Kashmir SET where there are results generated
- Good marks are important in qualifying education and anyone has to secure better marks even in their eligibility test
- For both levels, candidates are needed to undertake Jammu and Kashmir SLET examination which can be either primary or upper primary levels of teaching
Concession in marks:
The Little concession is given in marks to all special division candidates and candidates can benefit the concession in their total marks, those concession marks are reduced from total marks. Except special division candidates, none of the cans avail concession in their marks.
Jammu and Kashmir SLET 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- PG degree completion is must
- Candidates those who are just studying final year of Post Graduation can attend the test and hence they are eligible
- Eligible general category candidates can come up with minimum marks of 55% as valid score
- Only reserved category candidates can enjoy little concession in their marks secured in the qualifying education in terms of attaining eligibility and 50% of marks are considered as valid or minimum marks
- Candidates are expected to consider Jammu and Kashmir SLET examination as important and this is fully recognized exam by the UGC – University Grants Commission
Jammu and Kashmir SLET 2017 Notifications & Important Dates
|Jammu and Kashmir SLET 2017 Hall ticket||Will update|
|Jammu and Kashmir SLET 2017 Admission Notifications & Prospectus||Will update|
|Jammu and Kashmir SLET 2017 Application Form & online Application Form||Will update|
|Jammu and Kashmir SLET 2017 Exam date||Will update|
|Jammu and Kashmir SLET 2017 Results||Will update|
|Late date for submission of Jammu and Kashmir SLET 2017 form||Will update|