IPS 2017 – Indian Police Service (IPS):
IPS 2017 – IPS examination is suggested as Indian Police Service Examination according to our Indian country and Indian residents can attend the test since this is a respective post. People are giving lots of value and they esteem police officers and so IPS is celebrated as valuable designation and they struggle to make everyone follow all rules and regulations prescribed in our Indian country. IPS officers are expected to follow rules and regulations registered by our Indian government. IPS is conducted as the major civil service examination in India and with the major responsibility of working for people and serving better, all IPS officers are working. IPS candidates are needed to respect all rules and responsibilities levied by the government.
IPS Candidates are prone to take care of all law and regulations related activities and they should undertake possible experience so that they can work in an expected manner. To get selected for this examination and to get posts as Assistant Superintendent of Police, candidates are needed to work immensely hard which is so tough to do. Candidates those who wanted to get designated as Assistant Superintendent of Police must be retired from the post of the Director General of Police. IPS officer have to serve people and they must be deeply concerned towards public security and they should also take care of cautions necessary. Candidates are given chances to take care and there are different responsibilities available and candidates should need to really work on those responsibilities. Under different levels such as district, state, and central levels, candidates have to work.
Major duties of IPS:
IPS officers are public servants and they work for public security and safety. IPS officer will do crime prevention and further detection activities and all these procedures are handled by IPS officers. Responsible IPS officers can prevent from accidents and they can do traffic control and further management related matters.
IPS officer can work under 4 major departments including Crime Branch, Home Guards, Criminal Investigation Department (CID) and Traffic Bureau
IPS 2017 Eligibility Criteria followed to become IPS:
- Candidates will be eligible to undertake their students under two major levels
- Essentially IPS officers can attend IPS 2017 Examination with their pass marks and then they will be considered as eligible and selected for further levels, accordingly they can become IPS officers
- Pass marks secured in IPS Examination will be useful for going next level
- Candidates have to attend the Physical eligibility tests. Marks secured in this examination will be taken as valid for further levels of processes
- Physical tests are important and candidates those who have completed physical tests will be taken into consideration as compulsory
- Selected candidates at this level will be allowed to attend the direct interview for which there will not be any special degree or educational qualification needed
- Aspirers can take up the Civil Service Examination
IPS 2017 Notifications & Important Dates
|IPS 2017 Hall ticket||Will update|
|IPS 2017 Admission Notifications & Prospectus||Will update|
|IPS 2017 Application Form & online Application Form||Will update|
|IPS 2017 Exam date||Will update|
|IPS 2017 Results||Will update|
|Late date for submission of IPS 2017 form||Will update|