IMU CET 2017 – Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test (IMU CET):
IMU CET 2017
IMU CET 2017 – IMU CET is the important entrance test and this is quite common to everyone to become eligible and this is suggested by the Indian Maritime University. This common entry level test is conducted by the interested students. IMU is situated in Chennai city and candidates are able to get the proper education in Chennai from this institution. Candidates those who are specifically interested in getting course admission based on marine sector can choose this institution. Only pass marks secures are getting admission after they have undertaken IMU CET examination. IMU CET 2017 scores are useful for getting immediate admission only in desired and approved courses. The admission process is done in nearly 6 campuses of IMU.
Official website and information available:
imu.edu.in/ & imu.tn.nic.in are site addresses
Examination Centers of IMU CET 2017 Examination:
Nearly 6 campuses are functioning in IMU and they are considered as important educational or examination centers. These examination centers are located in most of the important places especially in Kochi, Kolkata, Chennai, Kandla Port, Mumbai, Vishakhapatnam and Karaikal. To get admission in desired courses B.Sc or B.Tech, candidates have to attend the IMU CET Examination.
Diploma in Nautical Science:
- It is a Diploma program and available in the institution.
- Candidates must complete 12th standard or higher secondary education or an equivalent educational qualification in order to get admission in the respective program.
- Candidates can also get admission in several approved PG degree programmes especially in MBA from IMU
- After completion of higher secondary education, Under Graduation is mandatory
- Candidates have to complete 12 years completely and then they have to complete 2 years for getting course admission
- Aspirers can get course admission of M.Tech based on several disciplines such as Naval Architecture, Dredging, Ocean Engineering and Harbour Engineering and all of these courses are suggested for the course duration of 2 years
- To get admission in any of these programmes, candidates have to complete the B.Tech graduation based on related disciplines specifically in Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering. All these programmes are prescribed for the course duration of 4 years.
PG Diploma in Marine Engineering:
- PG Diploma in Marine Engineering is the specialized course under Post Graduate Diploma
- To take up course admission, candidates have to complete the same in their Under Graduation and accordingly they will be able to get the course admission for the 1-year course duration
- Aspires are examined separately especially those who are willing to get admission in Ph.D. will have to complete and come up with the Post Graduate degree
- This is a Non-residential doctorate course
IMU CET 2017 Notifications & Important Dates
|IMU CET 2017 Hall ticket||Will update|
|IMU CET 2017 Admission Notifications & Prospectus||Will update|
|IMU CET 2017 Application Form & online Application Form||Will update|
|IMU CET 2017 Exam date||Will update|
|IMU CET 2017 Results||Will update|
|Late date for submission of IMU CET 2017 form||Will update|