IIIT Hyderabad 2017 – International Institute Of Information Technology (IIIT) Hyderabad:
IIIT HYDERABAD 2017
IIIT Hyderabad was established in the name of International Institute of Information Technology in the year of 1988. International Institute of Information Technology is the most popular educational institution among Southern India residents. Well, Andhra Pradesh residents those who are really interested will be able to attend the examination in IIIT Hyderabad. Aspirers those who really want to avail proper quality of education will be getting training also based on IT field. International Institute of Information Technology’s Hyderabad branch tries to proffer the best quality of education and this is so popular among all other Indian languages and it offers various approved courses including Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Dual Courses, B.Tech and Ph.D. Courses.
IIIT HYDERABAD 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- Indian domiciled candidates can undertake IIIT Hyderabad admission test
- Candidates have to complete minimum 17 years of age
- Aspirers those who have done 12th standard or higher secondary education or any intermediate education will be considered as selected and however they are needed to follow the aggregation of 50% in their marks especially in all major subjects such as Mathematics, English, Physics and Chemistry
- The only relaxation is applicable to all special division candidates and physically challenged candidates are also applicable for using relaxation available
- Only AIEEE undertakers are given added advantage in undertaking admission in IIIT Hyderabad. Otherwise, admission forms of such candidates will not be considered for selection and they are subject to rejection.
IIIT HYDERABAD 2017 Application Form:
- From March to April end, admission forms are available and candidates can also collect directly from the university premises
- By sending the request directly along with Demand Draft with payment, candidates are having another option to collect admission forms on the specific date. It is considered as mandatory that candidates are supposed to draw DD for the respective amount in favor of examiner and the fee payment must be payable in any nationalized bank branches in Hyderabad
- AIEEE score cards have to be attached to filled admission forms and this has to be sent on or before last dates as per examiner’s prescription
- To get admission in IIIT Hyderabad, AIEEE written test scores are taken as valid score and so score cards have to be attached to it and they can be used for short-listing candidates for further validation and selection. Selected candidates will be called for further processes and they are then called for Personal Interview rounds.
IIIT HYDERABAD 2017 Notifications & Important Dates
|IIIT HYDERABAD 2017 Hall ticket||Will update|
|IIIT HYDERABAD 2017 Admission Notifications & Prospectus||Will update|
|IIIT HYDERABAD 2017 Application Form & online Application Form||Will update|
|IIIT HYDERABAD 2017 Exam date||Will update|
|IIIT HYDERABAD 2017 Results||Will update|
|Late date for submission of IIIT HYDERABAD 2017 form||Will update|