IES 2017 – Indian Engineering Services (IES):
IES 2017 – IES Examination is the entry level test and IES stands for Indian Engineering Services. UPSC is an authorized examiner and UPSC is expanded as Union Public Service Examination. This test is conducted for interested candidates to admit them in any of jobs based on Indian Engineering Services hence they are recruited in suitable jobs. IES is the serious exam and candidates have to be really working hard to achieve a very good score. Candidates will be divided into 2 sections and they will be examined at two different levels written exam and interview sessions. To get studies based on Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications and Electronics Engineering, candidates have to attend the IES 2017 test.
Two sections of IES 2017 Exam:
IES Exam is the written test and candidates will be examined in two sections such as Section I and Section II.
About IES 2017 Exam:
In section I, only objective types of questions are asked in this examination and multiple options are given for all questions.
In section II, essay type questions are asked and we can also expect similar type of conventional questions in the same section. Questions are asked based on Engineering studies.
Who is eligible forIES 2017?
- Only Indian domiciled candidates can attend the test of IES
- Candidates should complete UG degree graduation
- Candidates have to complete 21 years in order to undertake the admission test
- Little concession is applicable to special category candidates and they can also avail relaxation in age
- General category candidates should not exceed 30 years of upper age
How to apply for IES 2017 test?
- If you wish to avail admission form from the person directly, you must pay Rs. 50
Official Website Address:
We have to visit the website to collect forms and we have to pay Rs. 100 for collecting forms. We have to collect notifications and important rules. Form submission can be done within 10 days.
Where IES 2017 Exam will be scheduled?
IES 2017 Exam will be scheduled in various examination centers of all over India
Medium of Instruction:
Both English and Hindi are considered as medium of instruction
How to prepare?
- Only hard working candidates can get better score, accordingly they can confirm central government posts
- Eligible students will be spotted for admission in IES services and selected students are also getting jobs in railway departments and other central government jobs.
IES 2017 Notifications & Important Dates
|IES 2017 Hall ticket||Will update|
|IES 2017 Admission Notifications & Prospectus||Will update|
|IES 2017 Application Form & online Application Form||Will update|
|IES 2017 Exam date||Will update|
|IES 2017 Results||Will update|
|Late date for submission of IES 2017 form||Will update|