IDRBT 2017 – Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology (IDRBT):
IDRBT is one of the most popular educational institutions and it has also been received specialization based on studies of Banking Environments. Aspirers those who are interested in shining in banking sector can choose IDRBT 2017 examination. Candidates have to prepare well based on the Banking sector and for latest concepts and neutral information, they have to refer the online study materials. PG Graduated candidates will be getting specialized studies based on Post Graduation and then they will be qualified for Doctorate courses approved by IDRBT.
Who can attend the IDRBT Examination?
- Aspirers have to complete PG degree especially M.Phil in related fields to meet eligibility demanded by interested candidates
- Candidates are encouraged to undertake studies based on several specialized courses such as Bio-informatics, Computer Science, Engineering, Electronics, Statistics, and Mathematics
- Indian domiciled candidates are allowed to apply for IDRBT examination
IDRBT 2017 Age Eligibility:
- Aspirers have to complete minimum 23 years of age to undertake IDRBT examination. Candidates those who do not exceed 23 years of age will not be allowed to attend the admission test
- PG degree qualified candidates have to come up with aggregation of 60% in their marks and they are most eligible for course admission in M.Phil related courses
- Candidates will be checked thoroughly and then they will be given admission
- Forms of candidates those who have secured very good score will be considered as selected, otherwise forms of those candidates will be subject to rejection
- Special division candidates will have to come up with minimum marks of 55% and 5% of relaxation is given in marks to these special category candidates
Online applying process:
- Candidates have to click on site link for collecting more required details that they wanted
- Once they have seen web links, they can collect exam details regarding IDRBT.
- Admission forms are available during November month
- Candidates of state Andhra Pradesh will have to submit necessary documents and they are certified by the competent revenue authority.
- Only during December month, admission forms have to be filled with details and submitted on the same following month
IDRBT 2017 Examination Details:
- Medium of instruction is English
- Total duration of 120 minutes will be given to everyone to complete the IDRBT examination
- During the month of January, IDRBT examination is scheduled and candidates can apply directly to the admission process. This process is done even in the Hyderabad itself.
IDRBT 2017 Notifications & Important Dates
|IDRBT 2017 Hall ticket||Will update|
|IDRBT 2017 Admission Notifications & Prospectus||Will update|
|IDRBT 2017 Application Form & online Application Form||Will update|
|IDRBT 2017 Exam date||Will update|
|IDRBT 2017 Results||Will update|
|Late date for submission of IDRBT 2017 form||Will update|