GMAT 2017 – Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT):
GMAT 2017 – GMAT is conducted via online mode and this is an entry level test. Candidates can attend the test via both modes online and offline. Interested students should attend the test in all functioning exam centers of all over the world. Interested students should undertake the assessment prescribed and this is prescribed to check the capability and knowledge levels of all candidates. GMAT is the important exam prescribed by the ETS – Education Testing Services and they are non-profit organizers in India. They conduct the GMAT test along with this non-profit organizer. ETS is functioning in the state of USA.
About GMAT 2017 Exam:
GMAT Exam is conducted as the Computer Adaptive Test.
Cost of GMAT 2017 Admission forms:
The cost of admission form will vary category wise and reserved category candidates can reserve special concession in their fee amounts. General category candidates are not getting the special concession.
GMAT Official Website Address:
Candidates can click on official website address for collecting or downloading admission forms and aspirers can attend the test in various important places. GMAT 2017 Exam is the very popular test among youngsters.
- Very difficult question paper is prescribed to the GMAT Exam
- Only tough questions are asked in GMAT Exam
- Since both easy and complicated questions are asked in GMAT Exam, candidates have to attend the question paper very carefully
- Based on the concept of IRT – Item Response Theory, answer sheet will be evaluated
Question paper pattern:
GMAT Exam is divided into 3 major sections likely section 1, section 2 and section 3.
About the Section I:
- Totally 2 shorts are given in Section I
- 4 hours are given as exam duration, likewise, 30 minutes of exam duration is prescribed to each part
- Questions are asked based on analytical writing based on issue and analysis and along with this, questions will be asked based on Essay Writing Section. This is fully analytical part, not a writing part
- Based on critical thinking and analyzing, evaluation will be done
About Section II:
- 41 questions are asked in Section II
- Questions are asked based on Verbal Ability
- Questions are asked based on subjects such as Sentence Correction, Reading Comprehension, and Critical Reasoning
- Duration of 75 minutes will be given as total duration
About Section III:
- Section III will be Quantitative Section and questions will be asked based on subjects likely Problems Solving and Data Sufficiency
- Exam duration will be 75 minutes
- 37 questions are asked in each part in this test
GMAT 2017 Notifications & Important Dates
|GMAT 2017 Hall ticket||Will update|
|GMAT 2017 Admission Notifications & Prospectus||Will update|
|GMAT 2017 Application Form & online Application Form||Will update|
|GMAT 2017 Exam date||Will update|
|GMAT 2017 Results||Will update|
|Late date for submission of GMAT 2017 form||Will update|