GATE 2017 – Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE):
GATE 2017 – There are two examiners conduct GATE examination and they are Indian Institute of Science (IIS) & Indian Institute of Technology (IIT). These two examinations are supervised by the respective examiner. It is not so easy to clear the GATE Exam. Candidates should study well to clear the test and to secure well. Since unique question paper set up is done, candidates must improve their knowledge based on related studies and accordingly they are allowed to attend the test.
Both online and paper pencil examinations are conducted and this is one of the feasible modes. UG degree holders can attend the GATE Examination whereas final year Engineering degree holders are also allowed to attend the GATE examination. If candidates wish to get admitted in any one of PG degree, they must be qualified with UG degree and attend the GATE 2017 Exam for the good score.
GATE 2017 Application Form
When can we collect admission forms?
Candidates can collect admission forms during the month of November and this process is done only till January month end. Candidates must be able to submit filled admission forms during February month.
GATE Examination Details:
- GATE Exam is undertaken in one major part
- 65 numbers of questions are asked in this examination
- Candidates are needed to attend this examination for total 100 marks since 100 marks are carried for the examination
- 3 hours are given to complete the examination
- For all questions, multiple choices are given and candidates are about to choose the right one from available options
- Candidates must be very careful about bringing answers. Marks will be deducted for all wrong answers since negative mark concept is applicable here
Why GATE examination?
- Candidates those who are primarily interested in getting joined in Post Graduate degree must complete their studies based on several disciplines such as pharmacy, technology, architecture and engineering. Candidates those who have secured pass marks in GATE 2017 Exam will be allowed for the further level.
- Candidates, those who have completed M.Tech degree will be getting research positions and further faculty jobs are also confirmed in standard and reputed educational institutions and other R & D centers. GATE Examination is suggested to everyone those who are desired to seize M.Tech degree based on certain specialization and this degree is foremost familiar and equal to Ph.D
When will GATE Exam be conducted?
GATE Exam will be scheduled during February month and candidates should wait up to March month for collecting their results.
GATE 2017 Notifications & Important Dates
|GATE 2017 Hall ticket||Will update|
|GATE 2017 Admission Notifications & Prospectus||Will update|
|GATE 2017 Application Form & online Application Form||Will update|
|GATE 2017 Exam date||Will update|
|GATE 2017 Results||Will update|
|Late date for submission of GATE 2017 form||Will update|