GATE 2016 – Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE):
GATE examination is conducted by two examiners Indian Institute of Science (IIS) & Indian Institute of Technology (IIT). From question paper set up to all activities are supervised by these two examiners and clearing GATE is not easy, anyone has to study day and night in order to clear and secure good score in this test. Unique set of question paper is maintained and tests applicants and their knowledge. Both paper pencil and online tests are allowed and one can choose the most feasible one. Applications are also Under Graduate degree holders who can attend GATE test and final year engineering students are also allowed to attend the test.
Applicants are needed to score good marks in their UG degree and they can’t come up with low marks. Only candidates with high marks in UG degree will be allowed to take up entrance test because marks secured in this test will be the main criteria. The course done by UG degree candidates is considered necessarily and they are given admission only accordingly. Every November month, application forms are available and till January month end, candidates are able to avail application forms because application forms submission process will commence on the month February.
GATE Examination Details:
- Examination is conducted in one part and totally 65 questions will be asked
- Totally 100 marks will be carried and applicants have to write test for 100 marks
- Exam duration will be 3 hours
- Question paper will have questions of multiple choices and right one will be answer
- Negative mark concept is not applicable
Why GATE examination?
- If candidates want to join PG degree from disciplines of any such as pharmacy, technology, architecture and engineering must secure pass marks in GATE exam. Henceforth under graduate candidates are tested whether they have good marks and eligible for the PG level of education, only then they are given admission.
- Candidates have to complete M.Tech degree to get research positions and faculty jobs in any standard educational institution and R & D center so GATE examination is conducted to all students so that they will able to persuade their M.Tech degree with suitable specialization which is far similar to the degree called PH.D
When GATE Exam will be conducted?
Examination will be conducted on February month and for results, you have to wait up to month of March.
GATE 2016 Notifications & Important Dates
GATE 2016 Hall ticket: gate.iitkgp.ac.in/gate2016/
GATE 2016 Application Form & online Application Form : pending
GATE 2016 Exam date: pending
Late date for submission of GATE 2016 form: pending