EMAT 2017 – Electronic Management Aptitude Test (EMAT):
EMAT 2017 examination is conducted as the fully online-based examination, unlike a paper based exam which is conducted yearly once by Edexcel Educational Services Private Limited. EMAT examination is conducted as an authorized examination by few experienced people. Management services are the major cause for this examination to get authorized and EMAT Exam is conducted as a completely different set of a test when we compared with any other entrance exam, yet it is reliable and invited by most of the students in India. EMAT exam is prescribed for Post Graduate course admission and scores secured in this examination will be accepted by most of the reputed educational institutions of all over India. This examination is approved by all of the familiar educational institutions and so many exam centers are functioning for eligible students to undertake exam. Only eligible candidates are getting course admission in desired Post Graduate courses and admission forms are invited every year. Only students those who are ready to put their serious efforts will be able to score good marks in this exam and this exam creates positive kind of impacts among youngsters. Depends upon the availability, both exam centers, and timings will be changed.
Who is eligible for EMAT 2017?
- UG degree candidates can attend or final year graduates can attend EMAT Exam, yet candidates have to come up with proper graduation which must be obtained only from approved colleges or educational institutions under UGC – University Grants Commission
- Candidates those who wait for results can be eligible to apply for the EMAT 2017 Exam
Official Website Link:
where we can collect important details including admission forms.
EMAT Applying Procedure:
- Anyone can be able to collect admission forms even via offline. To get forms via offline, candidates have to send a request directly along with payment via Demand Draft which has to be drawn in favor of examiner. Fee payment of Rs. 250 must be drawn in favor of any nationalized banks of Kolkata branch
EMAT 2017 Admission forms filling and submission procedure:
- Candidates have to put their personal details in admission forms for the purpose of submission. Filled admission forms have to be submitted within 1 week from the date of availability. Admission forms availability dates will be remaining opened via online which we can collect by clicking on official websites.
Exam system of EMAT:
- Only objective types of questions are asked
- 60 minutes are given to complete the EMAT Exam
- Selection process will be done based on scores of all candidates
EMAT 2017 Notifications & Important Dates
|EMAT 2017 Hall ticket||Will update|
|EMAT 2017 Admission Notifications & Prospectus||Will update|
|EMAT 2017 Application Form & online Application Form||Will update|
|EMAT Exam date||Will update|
|EMAT 2017 Results||Will update|
|Late date for submission of EMAT 2017 form||Will update|