DUMET 2017 – DELHI UNIVERSITY MEDICAL ENTRANCE TEST (DUMET):
DUMET is the medical entrance test conducted as the major exam on behalf of Delhi University. DUMET 2017 examination is the well-organized examination conducted to all aspires for getting admission in DU. This exam is a kind of organized test by the government of Delhi.
Modes of payment:
- Net Banking
- Credit Card
- Demand Draft
Steps to collect website information:
- Aspirants have to click on site link for downloading admission forms
- Anyone can collect form even through speed post
- Payment can be done easily and fee payment has to be done in favor of examiner which must be done on or before last dates mentioned by the examiner
- To clear all your doubts, you can register your queries and further doubts in official website pages of JIIT educational institution.
DUMET 2017 eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates those who have completed 17 years of age will be allowed to undertake the admission test
- Candidates have to clear all necessary aspects in terms of clearing and undertaking admission test
- For suitable course based on medicine related studies, candidates will be needed to involve and undertake the examination suggested by the DUMET educational institution
- It is the most important thing for everyone to complete their qualifying education for undertaking admission test
- Final year candidates are also allowed to attend the admission test
- Usually, candidates those who have done 12th standard education will be considered as eligible or else candidates those who wait for final year results are also considered as eligible
- Candidates must be graduates and they have to complete their graduation only from approved educational institutions or universities by Delhi government or any other government
- Candidates those who have secured minimum marks will be getting eligibility according to the strict norms and instructions prescribed by the examiner. Only those candidates are eligible whereas special division candidates are getting only 5% of marks relaxation
- Delhi residents can attend the DUMET Examination and other state residents are not eligible for this examination
DUMET Website Link:
du.ac.in is the official website link. To collect admission forms, candidates have to refer the website address. Using online and offline, candidates are able to apply for the test.
Cost of DUMET 2017 application form:
- General category candidates will be charged Rs. 750 for collecting admission forms whereas reserved category candidates are charged Rs. 550 for collecting admission forms.
DUMET 2017 Notifications & Important Dates
|DUMET 2017 Hall ticket||Will update|
|DUMET 2017 Admission Notifications & Prospectus||Will update|
|DUMET 2017 Application Form & online Application Form||Will update|
|DUMET 2017 Exam date||Will update|
|DUMET 2017 Results||Will update|
|Late date for submission of DUMET 2017 form||Will update|