CTET 2017 – CENTRAL TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST (CTET):
CTET 2017 – CTET Examination is the suggested examination to everyone and it is possible for everyone to persuade teaching jobs for all classes. Notifications are released by CTET and this is done by the National Council for Teacher Education. Eligible teachers can take classes from the first standard. Pass marks secures are given admission. Candidates those who have minimum qualification will be considered as eligible. Pass marks securers’ are selected for the CTET Examination according to the section 23 and subsection 1 of RTE Act. CTET Examination is considered as the benchmark to everyone.
Aim of CTET:
CTET 2017 Examination is conducted by all teachers and qualified teachers can undertake classes for “n” numbers of times to lead teaching profession.
CTET 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- Qualified teachers can attend the CTET Examination as entry level test
- Applicants those who have already qualified will not be allowed to undertake the examination and ability checking is must
- Quality of teachers will be checked well and then they will be motivated to improve their skills and accordingly they can become eligible teachers
- Candidates must come up with minimum marks of 50% in their UG degree approved by UGC – University Grants Commission
- Candidates can apply for CTET Examination only if they have followed all rules and regulations
- Candidates can apply via online
CTET 2017 Application Form:
- Candidates can collect admission forms and apply directly or it is possible for everyone to collect forms via post
- Anyone has to send the request directly to CBSE
- The cost of admission form: 500 is charged to all general category candidates and Rs. 450 is charged to all reserved category candidates
- Modes of payment: Candidates can obtain admission forms by sending fee payment in the form of Demand Draft in favor of “Secretary, CBSE”.
- Website Link: cbse.nic.in is the official website link and candidates have to log in to the official website address for collecting admission forms
When can we collect admission forms?
- Candidates can collect admission forms during month of April
Admission form submission:
- Candidates have to fill details in forms and submission can be done on or before last week of month of May
Where can we collect admission forms?
- Candidates can collect admission forms through all bank branches of Syndicate Bank in India.
To undertake CTET Examination, candidates have to secure pass marks of 60% as total aggregation.
CTET 2017 Notifications & Important Dates
|CTET 2017 Hall ticket||Will update|
|CTET 2017 Admission Notifications & Prospectus||Will update|
|CTET 2017 Application Form & online Application Form||Will update|
|CTET 2017 Exam date||Will update|
|CTET 2017 Results||Will update|
|Late date for submission of CTET 2017 form||Will update|