CTET 2016 – CENTRAL TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST (CTET)T):
CTET Examination is conducted to all eligible applicants desired to persuade teaching job for all classes and notifications regarding CTET will be announced by National Council for Teacher Education. Applicants are eligible to teach all classes from 1st standard, only if they have secured pass marks in this examination. Teachers with minimum qualification are not eligible and allowed to attend the test. According to the section 23 and subsection 1 of RTE Act, applicants are needed to pass this examination compulsorily. Candidates with minimum qualification cannot able to apply, since CTET is the benchmark of all teachers.
Aim of CTET: The major aim of CTET examination is being conducted to make all teachers becomes qualified to teach “n” classes and they will remain their standard teaching profession accordingly.
CTET Eligibility Criteria:
- Actually CTET is not an entrance test which is conducted to qualify teachers not to educate them. Only applicants those who have already qualified can able to take up the test and they are only allowed to attend, their ability will be checked thoroughly
- In the purpose of checking quality of teachers, test tries to bring more skills from all eligible teachers. 50% of marks are compulsory for all Under Graduate degree holders, since this examination is fully recognized by UGC.
- Only applicants those who follow all regulations strictly and apply examination will be allowed to take up the CTET test so one should be updated online
CTET Application Form:
- Anyone can obtain application forms for CTET exam either directly or from postal. To avail application forms by means of sending request to CBSE, General category candidates have to pay Rs. 500 and reserved category candidates have to pay Rs. 450.
- Candidates those who wanted to obtain application forms through Demand Draft need to pay respective amount in favor of “Secretary, CBSE”.
- It is possible for us to receive application forms by logging into the official website cbse.nic.in.
- April month is the right month to avail application forms and it must be filled well and submitted on or before the last date May month last week.
- It is possible for people to get application forms through all branches of Syndicate Bank in India.
Pass Marks: 60 marks is the total aggregation in order to pass CTET examination.
CTET 2016 Notifications & Important Dates
CTET 2016 Hall ticket: www.ctet.nic.in
CTET 2016 Application Form & online Application Form : pending
CTET 2016 Exam date: pending
Late date for submission of CTET 2016 form: pending