CSIR UGC NET 2017 Exam:
CSIR UGC NET 2017
CSIR UGC NET 2017 is selected by candidates those who are aspired to get admission in posts of Lectureships and fellowships. There are two types of examination suggested in the name of NET and JRF. NET Examination is very useful for candidates those who want to become lectures and JRF Examination is suitable for everyone those who want to get the fellowship.
When and how many times CSIR UGC NET 2017 exam is conducted?
- CSIR UGC NET examination is scheduled during month of June
- CSIR UGC NET examination is conducted double times in the single year.
CSIR UGC NET 2017 Important Dates:
- CSIR UGC NET examination notifications are released only during January and February months
- Aspiring candidates can collect complete details by means of clicking on official websites
- Notifications and further updates are done on websites and to collect these vital details, candidates have to click on official website address
Official website address:
csirhrdg.res.in is the official website address and candidates can collect exam details and furthermore details including links for downloading admission forms.
When is CSIR UGC NET examination scheduled?
- CSIR UGC NET examination is conducted during June month
Who can attend the test?
- In order to undertake the examination, candidates have to suit eligibility
- Only Indian domiciled candidates are allowed to undertake CSIR UGC NET examination
- Scores secured in the qualifying education will be considered as important using which candidates will be selected for further levels of admission
Question paper model:
- Candidates will be examined based on questions asked based on papers such as Chemical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Earth Sciences, Life Sciences, Physical Sciences and Engineering Sciences
- General category and OBC category candidates those who have qualifications such as B.Pharma, Integrated BS-MS, B.Tech, MBBS, BE, and M.Sc must come up with minimum marks of 55% in their marks
- Reserved category candidates those who come from SC or ST and PH divisions will be needed to secure minimum marks of 50% in their marks
CSIR UGC 2017 Eligibility Criterion for Fellowship aspires:
- Registration is mandatory using official website
- UG degree graduation is mandatory
- Candidates have to complete their studies based on several related disciplines likely Science, engineering or any other discipline
- PG degree completed candidates have to secure pass marks in their Post Graduate degree before 19th September 1991
- Such candidates have to come up with minimum marks of 50% in their marks
CSIR UGC NET 2017 Notifications & Important Dates
|CSIR UGC NET 2017 Hall ticket||Will update|
|CSIR UGC NET 2017 Admission Notifications & Prospectus||Will update|
|CSIR UGC NET 2017 Application Form & online Application Form||Will update|
|CSIR UGC NET 2017 Exam date||Will update|
|CSIR UGC NET 2017 Results||Will update|
|Late date for submission of CSIR UGC NET 2017 form||Will update|