CRET 2017 – Combined Research Entrance Test (CRET):
CRET is the Combined Research Entrance Test and this is an important entrance examination conducted on behalf of Combined Research Entrance Test. Allahabad University conducts CRET Exam mainly for admitting candidates in desired seats directly in Allahabad University. Interested candidates will be getting into available programmes especially Doctor of Philosophy – D. Phil in various disciplines. Latest updates and exam dates regarding CRET Educational institution is available on the website and so CRET is a kind of suitable exam and all Ph.D. aspirers can choose this test.
Who is eligible?
- PG degree qualified candidates or any other equivalent degree qualified candidates will be considered as eligible, however, they have to complete qualifying education from approved educational institutions or universities
- Candidates have to check website carefully for collecting exam details and updates
- Forms have to be collected from website links and then form submission is possible on or before last dates
- Qualified candidates have to complete qualifying education from recognized educational institutions or universities
- If forms are filled with accurate details, forms are then submitted on time
- General category candidates including OBC category candidates have to secure minimum marks of 55% in their marks. All these regulations are prescribed by the UGC – University Grants Commission
- SC or ST or VH or PH candidates will be getting relaxation in their marks, as they are qualified for receiving relaxation of 5% in their marks and accordingly anyone will be getting minimum marks of 50%
CRET 2017 Admission Procedure:
- Full details are available in a prospectus and admit cards and hall tickets are available on the same website.
- Mandatory details have to be given in forms and forms can be submitted before last dates so that selection process is processed among aspirers
- Eligible candidates will be spotted for selection for further level of admission
CRET 2017 system of examination:
CRET Examination is divided into 3 major sections.
- Question paper will be having only objective types of questions and multiple choices are given to these objective types of questions
- Questions will be asked based on subjects such as general awareness, subject proficiency, and academic aptitude
- To check the research aptitude knowledge, questions are asked in the Section II which is the written examination
- Candidates will be asked questions in the form of the interview and then they will be called for Group Discussion rounds. Questions will be asked by Doctorate Program Committee of the Department / Institution
CRET 2017 Notifications & Important Dates
|CRET 2017 Hall ticket||Will update|
|CRET 2017 Admission Notifications & Prospectus||Will update|
|CRET 2017 Application Form & online Application Form||Will update|
|CRET 2017 Exam date||Will update|
|CRET 2017 Results||Will update|
|Late date for submission of CRET 2017 form||Will update|