CPT 2017 – Common Proficiency Test (CPT):
CPT examination is the common proficiency test and this is conducted even at the very beginning state which is the gateway examination among aspirers. In order to become Chartered Accountant, candidates are needed to choose this examination as eligibility test. For the course duration of 2 years, CPT examination is suggested and candidates must be interested in attending CPT admission test. CA is the professional degree and to get qualification of CA, candidates must be needed to attend the examination in three different stages. For more details regarding these three stages, candidates have to choose the CPT Examination possibly.
Three major stages of CA:
Aspiring candidates are examined in there different levels and they are such as Foundation level, Intermediate level, and Final level
Who can attend the test?
Aspirers have to secure pass marks in these three stages of CA Examination in terms of attaining eligibility and so they are able to get qualification of CA – Chartered Accountant.
Examinations conducted at three levels:
- CPT 2017 Examination is conducted at the initial stage
- At the intermediate level, IPCC – Integrated Professional Competence Course examination is suggested
- Professional Competency Examination is the last and final examination.
CPT Examination is prescribed with 4 major subjects and questions are asked only based on several major subjects and they are such as Fundamentals of Accounting, General Economics, Mercantile Laws and Quantitative Aptitude
Question paper pattern:
- CPT 2017 Exam question paper is suggested for total marks of 200
- Candidates are examined in two major sessions such as Session 1 and Session 2
- Aspirers have to attend both of these sessions under CPT and there are two breaks in which candidates have to participate
- Totally 2 hours are given as total duration
- CPT Exam consists of all objective types of questions and multiple options are given to candidates from which we need to choose the right one
- Negative concept is applicable here
- Candidates will be examined in two major sections in session 1
- 100 marks are allotted for the first session
- 2 hours are given for candidates to complete the examination
- Questions will be asked only based on the subject of Fundamentals Accounting in the Section A part
- Section A part is suggested for total 60 marks
- Section B question paper will be having questions only based on the subject of Mercantile Laws and totally 40 questions are asked based on this
CPT 2017 Notifications & Important Dates
|CPT 2017 Hall ticket||Will update|
|CPT 2017 Admission Notifications & Prospectus||Will update|
|CPT 2017 Application Form & online Application Form||Will update|
|CPT 2017 Exam date||Will update|
|CPT 2017 Results||Will update|
|Late date for submission of CPT 2017 form||Will update|