CAT 2017 – COMMON APTITUDE TEST (CAT):
CAT is the important examination and this is considered as the prestigious exam. Management aspirers are getting opportunities by undertaking CAT 2017 Exam. To get seats in IIM, candidates have to attend the CAT exam and this is the famous educational institution in India. Selected students are getting course admission in management related courses. Aspirers have to attend the admission test for availing course admission. Various branches are available in all over India for IIM where candidates can avail course studies based on management.
CAT 2017 Exam system:
- CAT is a Computer aided exam
- We can also collect forms through the post for which we have to pay an amount in the form of Demand Draft.
- Form submission can be done in favor of examiner
- CAT Exam is an online based exam conducted during specific duration
- CAT Exam will be scheduled during November and October
- Online exam makes anyone comfortable and son all candidates choose the same exam
Who is eligible?
- To get course admission based on management related courses, candidates have to attend the admission test
- From available centers, anyone can choose the one which is nearby
CAT 2017 Applying Procedure:
- We should visit the website link and logging into the same site for collecting information
- To download forms, we have to find links called “download forms”.
- We have to follow rules and regulations prescribed by the examiner
CAT Exam system:
- CAT Exam is online based exam
- Question paper will be having only objective types of questions and for all questions, multiple options are given. Candidates have to select the one from available
- In general 60 questions are asked in CAT Exam
- Questions are asked based on subjects such as Data interpretation, Logical reasoning, Verbal ability and quantitative ability
Notes to follow:
- 2 hours and 15 minutes of exam duration is given to complete the test
- Candidates should write the exam without no breaks
- 3 marks are given for every right answer
- Negative marking is applicable. 1 mark will be deducted from overall marks and hence total marks will be calculated. Negative marks will be deducted from total marks.
- Two different types of score cards are prescribed in this type of exam. Scaling scores and raw scores are calculated based on the same manner.
- You can leave question, if you are not aware answer and likely you have to be very careful about the negative marking
CAT 2017 Notifications & Important Dates
|CAT 2017 Hall ticket||Will update|
|CAT 2017 Admission Notifications & Prospectus * CAT 2017 registration||Will update|
|CAT 2017 Application Form & online Application Form||Will update|
|CAT Exam date||Will update|
|CAT 2017 Results||Will update|
|Late date for submission of CAT 2017 form||Will update|