AP LAWCET & PGLCET Application Form & Eligibility:
LAWCET is the important and common entry level test conducted using its other name called Common Law Entrance Test. This is considered as the important test among all other eligibility tests. Interested candidates have to attend test based on their interest and eligibility tests are suggested for candidates those who wish to get places in UG and PG degree law courses. LAWCET along with PGLCET Examinations are conducted as together
Who conducts LAWCET and PGLCET examinations?
LAWCET and PGLCET examinations are conducted by the Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur.
Candidates after selection will be getting eligibility for the course admission in selected programmes such as LL.B or B.L and LL.M courses. LLB or BL course is prescribed for the course duration of 3 years and LLM course is prescribed for the course duration of 5 years.
LAWCET and PGLCET examinations are suggested as important examinations and candidates have to collect information from official websites. This is the Law Eligibility Test which is suggested to everyone.
- Originally candidates have to register their names in terms of getting registered and then using that information, candidates are able to use the official website proficiently for downloading score cards, hall tickets and application forms and for the collection of furthermore details that they wanted
- Candidates have to follow all instructions levied for them
AP LAWCET 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
For 3 Year LLB Course:
- Candidates those who have completed Under Graduation from approved educational institutions will be considered as eligible for the course admission
- Anyone has to complete their qualifying education with the pattern of 10 + 2 + 3 years
- Eligible candidates have to come up with minimum marks of 45% in their marks and they have to complete their qualifying education only from approved educational institutions or colleges or universities
For 5 Year LLB Course:
- Eligible candidates will have to come up with 45% of minimum marks based on their interest
- Anyone has to complete their qualifying education only from approved educational institutions or universities
Candidates should not exceed 30 years and above and 5 years of relaxation is confirmed only to reserved category candidates
PGLCET 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Final year candidates of LLB degree based on related streams of subjects will be considered as eligible in terms of undertaking PGLCET test
AP LAWCET 2017 Application Form Fee:
- Rs. 250 is charged to collect admission forms
- Admission forms processing fee of Rs. 500 is charged
- Fee amount has to be done in favor of examiner
AP LAWCET 2017 Notifications & Important Dates
|AP LAWCET 2017 Hall ticket||Will update|
|AP LAWCET 2017 Admission Notifications & Prospectus||Will update|
|AP LAWCET 2017 Application Form & online Application Form||Will update|
|AP LAWCET 2017 Exam date||Will update|
|AP LAWCET 2017 Results||Will update|
|Late date for submission of AP LAWCET 2017 form||Will update|