AIPVT 2017 – ALLINDIA PRE VETERINARY TEST (AIPVT):
AIPVT 2017- AIPVT is the important test conducted as All India Pre-Veterinary Test and this examination is authorized by the Veterinary Council of India. Selected students are getting admission directly in veterinary colleges of India. Students of all over India attend AIPVT examination candidates of Jammu and Kashmir states are given maximum importance. Only students those who have cleared the AIPVT examination in their higher secondary education will be given plentiful opportunities to undertake AIPVT examination.
AIPVT 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- Interested candidates have to complete higher secondary education or 12th standard education as qualifying education
- Candidates those who have completed higher secondary education or waiting for results will be considered as allowed to attend AIPVT examination
- Candidates have to secure 50% of marks as minimum aggregation especially in science subject
- Aggregation of marks must be in all subjects
- Only special category candidates are getting relaxation in their marks and it will be around 10% and so special category candidates will be needed to come up with minimum marks of 40%
Candidates and their minimum age:
- Candidates those who have completed minimum 17 years of age can apply for the AIPVT examination
AIPVT 2017 Application Form:
- Cost of admission forms: Rs. 1550 is charged to collect admission forms which is the general case whereas candidates of several special division will be charged Rs. 800 as the cost of the admission form in terms of collecting application forms.
- Payment mode: Candidates those who are primarily interested in collecting admission forms should make the payment via any possible modes. It is always possible for anyone to do payment via Demand Draft and this must be done in favor of examiner “veterinary council of India, New Delhi”. Extra charges are also added to all candidates those who are viable to collect admission forms via post.
When AIPVT exam is conducted?
- Applicants will have to complete the process of admission forms filling along with submission process in the middle week of month of February
When can we collect AIPVT exam results?
- AIPVT exam results are announced in official websites during April month end or May month end
AIPVT Exam Syllabus:
Candidates have to prepare well based on 10th and 12th standard syllabus. CBSE students also should follow the same.
AIPVT Question Pattern:
- All questions have multiple options
- 200 questions are asked
- 3 hours are given as total duration
AIPVT 2017 Notifications & Important Dates
|AIPVT 2017 Hall ticket||Will update|
|AIPVT 2017 Admission Notifications & Prospectus||Will update|
|AIPVT 2017 Application Form & online Application Form||Will update|
|AIPVT 2017 Exam date||Will update|
|AIPVT 2017 Results||Will update|
|Late date for submission of AIPVT 2017 form||Will update|