AIPMT 2016 – (All India Pre Medical Test):
CBSE is an organizer of AIPMT – All India Pre Medical Test and this examination is conducted mainly for all eligible candidates and to give them appointment to the major courses such as MBBS and BDS in all major medical and dental colleges of India. This examination is not applicable to states of Andhra Pradesh and Jammu Kashmir. AIPMT is a common test to students from all regions of Indian country, as it satisfies its prime aim. Based on merit marks of candidates, they are given seats and reservations in colleges.
AIPMT Examination rules:
Performances of candidates are considered mandatory, only then they are given admission. Students are allowed to take up admission in any municipal college or college under any other state government. If candidates are secured merit marks that will be added benefit to them but all these benefits and norms are applicable to two states such as Andhra Pradesh and Jammu Kashmir.
AIPMT Eligibility Criteria:
- Only citizens of India are allowed to take up admission. He or she must have completed their higher secondary education in order apply for the test
- Candidates must complete minimum 17 years of age in order to take up AIPMT Exam but they should not exceed 25 and above.
- Reserved category candidates especially scheduled caste or scheduled tribe candidates can secure 40% marks aggregation which is sufficient for them to take up the test. Marks aggregation must be maintained in stream of subjects such as physics, chemistry and biology
- General category candidates have to secure 50% of marks aggregation and this must be maintained in all subjects such as physics, chemistry and biology consistently.
How to avail application forms?
- March month is the right option to avail application forms and it is possible to obtain application forms from all post offices and government colleges in India.
- There is another option that we have to refer official website in order to download application forms. We have to fill registration number in official website to receive all notifications and forms.
AIPMT Application Form:
- Through credit card or debit card, candidates can pay their fee payment. E-Challan is available online that we need to fill and send payment. Confirmation email will be sent to candidates only if they pay fee payment through online.
- Along with copy of E-Challan, candidates have to stick their passport size photographs and it must be sent to the deputy secretary of the AIPMT unit of the India.
AIPMT 2016 Notifications & Important Dates
AIPMT 2016 Hall ticket: www.aipmt.nic.in
AIPMT 2016 Application Form & online Application Form : pending
AIPMT 2016 Exam date: pending
Late date for submission of AIPMT 2016 form: pending