AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2017 Application Form & Eligibility:
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2017
AIIMS is the important examination and this is specific for everyone to get placements in the respective institution called All India Institute of Medical Sciences and this examination is preferred by most of the candidates those who want admission in B.Sc Nursing related programmes. AIIMS is celebrated as the autonomous educational institution which has received national importance. Candidates those who wanted admission in nursing programmes will be getting placements confirmed in these specialized programmes based on nursing. AIIMS is the important and noteworthy examination which is conducted as the entrance test. Selected candidates are getting admission in specified courses. Candidates are needed to complete the AIIMS examination in order to get admission in B.Sc related programmes. Candidates have to compete with this exam for getting course admission in selected programmes in New Delhi and further destinations.
- B.Sc (Hons) in Nursing is the major available course and candidates can collect this course from various branches such as Bhopal, Patna, Jodhpur, Bhubaneswar, Raipur and Rishikesh.
- B.Sc (Hons) is the specialized program prescribed for the course duration of 4 years
- Candidates have to choose the exam for getting certified in B.Sc nursing post certificate course and this is valid for the course duration of 3 years.
- Only eligible candidates can attend the test and avail benefits from the society and students are able to avail the best care and furthermore benefits in the best quality
- Candidates can collect forms during a month of February. Forms’ collection will be possible on before month of April
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates are expected to meet eligibility so that they can prepare themselves thoroughly for the entrance exam
- Candidates, those who put their proper preparation in AIIMS exam will be getting possibilities to get selected and accordingly they will become qualified for the course admission in B.Sc Nursing related programmes
- Candidates should complete their higher secondary education or 12th standard education or equivalent education
- Candidates have to complete their studies based on several subjects including mathematics, physics and chemistry
- Candidates have to complete their studies and qualifying education only from approved educational institutions or universities under Indian government
- Candidates must need to complete their 12th standard in terms of getting course admission in B.Sc Nursing course
- General category candidates should score 55% of minimum marks and reserved category candidates should score 50% of minimum marks
AIIMS B.SC NURSING 2017 Notifications & Important Dates
|AIIMS B.SC NURSING 2017 Hall ticket||Will update|
|AIIMS B.SC NURSING 2017 Admission Notifications & Prospectus||Will update|
|AIIMS B.SC NURSING 2017 Application Form & online Application Form||Will update|
|AIIMS B.SC NURSING 2017 Exam date||Will update|
|AIIMS B.SC NURSING 2017 Results||Will update|
|Late date for submission of AIIMS B.SC NURSING 2017 form||Will update|