AIIMS 2016 – ALL INDIA INSTITUE OF MEDICAL SCIENCE (AIIMS):
AIIMS – All Indian Institute of Medical Science and DM, Ph.D, MHA and MCH are the courses available in this educational institution and AIIMS Examination is conducted to all eligible candidates in order to make them join in any of the available courses in this educational institution. All Indian Institute of Medical Courses is situated in Delhi and AIIMS is directed by the above institution. Medical education is instructed only in several patterns to all eligible students.
About the AIIMS exam:
- Candidates can join any medical course, diploma course, medical degree and any other course from AIIMS educational institution. Mainly candidates are able to take up degrees such as Bachelor of Surgery and Bachelor of Medicine and for this they have to clear AIIMS exam
- Candidates become eligible to get degrees or diplomas in respective courses from this educational institution but before all that they must study hard and pass AIIMS Exam
- AIIMS Examination is expected to be conducted in various areas such as Patna, Raipur, Bhopal, Rishikesh, Jodhpur and Bhubaneswar. Candidates of respective areas are able to take up examination in concerned places, mainly in AIIMS Educational institution.
- Every year August month, examination will be conducted and according to the current survey report, nearly 100 extra seats are added to all eligible candidates.
AIIMS Eligibility Criteria:
AIIMS is an entrance examination which is highly tough to prepare, attend and even to crack. Examination is made in really tougher way that increases complication to all applicants. Even though AIIMS is toughest test in India, It can also proffers greatest courses to residents of India. Heavy competition exists among students and so they must try to secure atleast pass marks. Students are selected only based on their scores.
AIIMS Notification & Important Dates:
- To avail application forms through online, candidates have to keep visit official website
- Application forms are also obtainable through offline mode and using this option, candidates can able to get application forms through banks and post offices. Always AIIMS educational institutions are opened to avail application forms in counter directly and this facility is available all over India
- Candidate must be a higher secondary education holder
- 60% of aggregation is compulsory and candidates have to secure 60% of marks aggregation mainly in several subjects such as Mathematics, English and Biology and this is pertinent to all general category candidates
- Reserved category candidates are given 10% of marks relaxation that is candidates of reserved category can only secure 50% of marks. Those who await for results can also apply for this examination and Non Residents of India are also eligible to attend AIIMS Examination
AIIIMS Syllabus & Pattern:
- From the higher secondary syllabus, Questions will be asked
- Generally Objective Types of Questions will be asked and for each question, four options will be given
- Candidates must be stronger enough to attend all questions asked in this paper
AIIMS 2016 Notifications & Important Dates
- AIIMS 2016 Hall ticket: www.mcc.nic.in/mccreg/HomePage.aspx
- AIIMS 2016 Application Form & online Application Form : pending
- AIIMS 2016 Exam date: pending
- Late date for submission of AIIMS 2016 form: pending