AIEEE 2016 – ALL INDIA ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAM (AIEEE)
AIEEE is quite popular since 2002. CBSE – Central Board of Secondary Education is the examiner of AIEEE exam and this is conducted mainly for all eligible students craving to admit in several architectural and engineering related courses in recognized colleges and institutions. Mainly AIEEE examination is recognized by IITs of 5 numbers and NITs of 30
numbers, as they consider scores of candidates secured in this test.
Aim: AIEEE Entrance Exam is conducted to evaluate eligibility of all students and admit them in architectural and engineering courses. Exam scores are considered mainly in all reputed educational institutions for Engineering.
How to apply?
- Candidates are given admission in top engineering colleges and universities, if they are passed in examination.
- In order to apply for this examination, candidates must complete higher secondary education
- Candidates can avail application forms from official website aieee.nic.in and it is also possible to obtain forms from post offices and banks of India.
- Application forms are available in the months of February and March, cost of application form will vary depends upon needs of candidates
AIEEE Exam Dates:
- Every year AIEEE Examination is expected to be held on last Sunday of month of April
- Results are published in any dates of last week of month of May and first week of June month
AIEEE Exam Details:
- Candidates can select exam centers based on their desired location
- Exam Date: April month Last Sunday, examination will be held
- Selection: Only based on the scores secured in examination, candidates will be selected in the state and central level
- Question paper is set based on multiple choices of objective question and each question will be having four options.
AIEEE Subject Details:
- Applicants must complete all papers together
- Paper I: Questions will be asked related to subjects of Physics and Chemistry. Totally 150 questions will be asked. Candidates are expected to write an examination for 450 marks.
- Paper II: In Paper II, 75 questions will be asked based on Mathematics and 225 marks are allotted to this subject.
- Paper III: In Paper II, 75 questions will be asked based on Biology and 225 marks are allotted to this subject.
- Paper IV(Part I): In Part I of Paper IV, 50 questions will be asked in the subject of Aptitude and candidates have to write for 150 marks
- Paper IV(Part II): In Part II of Paper IV, 25 questions will be asked in the subject of Aptitude and candidates have to write for 150 marks
AIEEE 2016 Notifications & Important Dates
AIEEE 2016 Hall ticket: www.jeemain.nic.in
AIEEE 2016 Application Form & online Application Form : pending
AIEEE 2016 Exam date: pending
Late date for submission of AIEEE 2016 form: pending
You Might also like this