AFMC 2016 – ARMED FORCES MEDICAL COLLEGE (AFMC) ENTRANCE EXAM:
AFMC – ARMED FORCES MEDICAL COLLEGE is recognized by MCI – Medical Council of India and AFMC examination is recognized and conducted to all desired applicants in terms of admitting them in desired courses in the fields of Education and Research. AFMC is located in the city of Pune of Maharashtra state which is one of the popular medical institutions in India and it is famous for its center of excellence in the field of research education. For all Under Graduate, Post Graduate medical and nursing related education and defence services, training sessions are given to all eligible students. Getting education from AFMC is a prestigious matter to interested students and only medical courses are considered as eligibility and this way, candidates are able to join them as in Indian Army Forces which is attracted by all eligible students.
- Totally 130 seats are allotted to both male and female gender candidates
- Only 25 seats are given to Female candidates
- 10 seats are given to scheduled category candidates
Examination is conducted as per strict norms and regulations of candidates. They will be eligible to pass entrance examination and if so, they are prone to sign in bond worths Rs. 15 lakhs, according to the Indian Rules. Candidates will never leave studies for any cases. If they are tempted to leave studies for any reason, they have to pay Rs. 15 lakhs according to Indian rules.
April is the right month to avail application forms and along with application forms, references & notifications are also published via online. Using all mediums, references and other notifications are published in mediums such as Newspapers and so on. From the mode of online also, candidates are viable to avail application forms directly. During the May month, examination will be conducted. Only during the month of June, Candidates are doable to avail requests. Only when candidates clear examination, they are given admission in colleges. College will be reopened in August month every year. Students have to take up course for 4 years and 6 months along with internship.
AFMC 2016 Application Form
- Via online, candidates can avail application forms along with prospectus
- In order to register online, candidates have to use the valid email ID
- Official website URLs are www.afmcdg1d.gov.in or afmc.nic.in. Through these websites, candidates are able to avail notifications and other important references.
AFMC 2016 Notifications & Important Dates
- AFMC 2016 Hall ticket: http://www.afmc.nic.in/
- AFMC 2016 Application Form & online Application Form : pending
- AFMC 2016 Exam date: pending
- Late date for submission of AFMC 2016 form: pending